While most of us are pleased with 5 dollar kitchen equipment, gushed over its best value and decided to make use of it in the long haul, there are people who itch for the latest kitchen gadgets. Pricey kitchen tools can be bragged about. Just imagine the oohs and aahs of visiting friends while you showcase your latest collection and the deafening gasps when you utter the price. Most people swear that expensive kitchen gadgets are worth their price tags because they’re reliable, durable and the best kitchen helpers around. But some still argue that they’re a waste of cash. Are they really? You decide as these babies unfold.
An early warning tho, if you can’t afford the tools below, you can always use them through cooking games for kids. No pun intended.
1. Waring Martini Mixer - Mixing drinks are done in a jiffy with this kitchen gadget. This cocktail shaker runs in auto mode. You’ll never have to shake and re-shake things manually. This does the job.
2. Dualit 6 Slide Toaster – If you love toasts this one’s definitely for you. It can cook not 1, not 2 but 6 toasts all at the same time! Great if you super love your toasts in the morning.
3. Kyocera KT-300-HIP – A humble looking sashimi knife. But despite its modest form, it’s actually a handmade ceramic knife by a special process called Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP). It’s thicker by 70 more times and razor sharp than any other ordinary ceramic knife.
4. Viking EVEWD163SS Plate warming draw – An expensive plate warmer, your plates are going to bathe in its classy warmth.
5. Gastrovac – This acts like a vacuum decreasing the pressure inside the pot up to 90% Foods cooked at this low temperature soak up all the liquid in the pot like a sponge. The end result is juicy delicious food that melts in the mouth.
6. Nespresso Crystal Coffee Machine – This is no ordinary coffee machine. This coffee maker is encrusted with Swarvoski Crystals making it glisten like every pricey possession should be.
7. Kalamazoo 900 Series Hybrid Grill – Running on 144,000 BTUs, your barbecue buddies will envy you for having this. It works full time allowing you to cook with wood, gas and charcoal in one go at the same time. It also comes with a side burner. But you have to be polishing this stainless steel grill as if it’s a car.
You decide if you want them in your kitchen. But a fair warning, these tools don’t necessarily produce the best meals. They can be utterly ridiculous at times but if you have the cash, why wait? Your kitchen could use some of these luxurious beauties.