For those who want to get their hands dirty and been doing a couple of mixes lately, you are going to love this article. You know how tiring to manually mix flour or mash those potatoes right? Well, say goodbye to manual stirring, beating or whatnot, and say hello to KitchenAid Stand Mixer!
If you want durable mixer to match all your kitchen needs, KitchenAid is the perfect tool for you. It’s durable, powerful, and a high-performance kitchen appliance. It comes with a full range of options from adjustable speed buttons to changeable “cosmetic” wears. This product is the only product that you will ever need from now on – trust me.
Depending on your mixing needs, you have three (3) options at your disposal
People outside U.S. could order this wonderful product. Amazon is pretty picky as far as its shipments are concern, and it’s good to know that it’s available for territories outside U.S. Check the Amazon site to see if your city is supported
Don’t let the size of KitchenAid Pro 600 fool you around, because this little monster is able to take as much as 6 quarts of mixes
Powered by a 575-watt motor, it offers 10 variable mixing speeds. It comes with a stainless steel bowl and metal body enclosure.
What to expect:
- It’s more powerful than the other series, so expect more whines at higher speeds
- A wide range of attachments or accessories for making pizzas and lasagnas is available for the taking. Being bored using this equipment is the last thing you would ever think
- If you are into color matching, you will find that the Pro version comes with different colors. Darker colors seem to attract older people as it allows them to spot (and clean) the messes sticking in the machine
- May not be a good product for someone needing less power and a shoestring budget.
This is yet another attractive product in the Pro Series. Unlike the Pro 600, a less aggressive motor at 325 watts powers this product. It comes with 10 variable speeds from fast to slow whipping. In other words, you can whip eggs or knead dough without much difficulty. A soft start function prevents spattering by gradually accelerating to the desired speed right after start-up. It can shift spins from clockwise to counter clockwise to ensure better blending.
What to expect:
- This is relatively cheaper and good for people who don’t have enough money to throw with the Pro 600 version
- The bowl and the attachments are not dishwasher safe. They change color if you must insist
- Some people find the machine harder to operate because the mixer head doesn’t allow tilting. Though it may not be a major concern, but still worth knowing
- The “plastic” gear protects the motor from a sudden drop of spoon into the mixing bowl or other similar problems. Instead of the motor taking the abuse, it’s the gear that catches and strip out.
We’ve also found the best market price for KitchenAid Pro 500 at Amazon.com.
If you are looking for a powerful, substantial, and less expensive mixer, then this one is right choice. It works perfectly every time you need to knead dough or mix cream and butter. It is powered by a 250-watt motor, with a bowl capacity of up to 4 ½ quarts. This model comes with limited accessories, good enough for basic mixing needs.
What to expect:
- Forget your spatula because this little monster spins right around the edges of the bowl. In other words, it covers the entire bowl. The orbital motion relieves you from constant scraping
- The 4.5 capacity is perfect for “normal” home recipes. The attachments are quite purposeful as well. Good for whisking eggs or whipped cream
- The base snaps perfectly, which is particularly helpful if you’re kneading sticky and stiff dough.