A stand mixer is a beloved appliance in the kitchen. It offers several advantages including hands free mixing, less mess and more speed and it is sturdy as well. There are so many recipes that you can craft and serve using your KitchenAid stand mixers. Here are some of them:
1. Bread – It is easy to make bread dough using stand mixer. You will need a “C” dough hook. Then you can let your stand mixer perform the kneading as you do other things. The said hook comes with the appliance when you buy it.
2. One Egg Butter Cake – If you love butter cake, there are different ways on how you can improve the said dessert. One of which is the one egg butter cake that you can prepare using your stand mixer. Make sure that you have all the ingredients you need and mix the cake using the stand mixer for perfect mixture.
3. Rich Butter Cake – This is another version for the standard butter cake where you usually use 3 eggs and more of each ingredient including baking powder, sugar and salt for richer flavor. Again, mix the ingredients using your stand mixer.
4. Meatballs – These can be made using the food grinder and the flat beater of your stand mixer. The flat beater is a part of the stand mixer but you will have to buy the food grinder attachment separately.
5. Homemade Marshmallows – Your kids love them so why not make some marshmallows for them? Use the whisk attachment of your stand mixer so that you can fluff up the ingredients.
6. Meringues – For big and fluffy meringues, your stand mixer will give you the desired result. Again, you will need to use the whisk attachment for the best output.
7. Chocolate Mousse – You will also need the whisk attachment as you prepare delicious chocolate mousse using your stand mixer.
8. Cookies – If you are planning on making cookies, you can use your stand mixer when it comes to mixing the cookie dough. Using the flat beater, you will be able to mix the dough quickly and completely. Within minutes you already have your cookies prepared.
9. Pizza – Kneading dough is a very hard labor but you can save time and effort using your stand mixer. The dough hook is the key to making that scrumptious homemade pizza.
10. Pound Cake – The flat beater will help you make delicious pound cakes.
11. Sausages – To make homemade sausages, you will need the sausage stuffer kit of your stand mixer. This is often bought separately.
12. Mashed Potatoes – Easily come up with creamy mashed potatoes using the flat beater of your stand mixer. It blends everything thoroughly and speedily.
13. Brownies – Luscious brownies can be perfected using your stand mixer’s flat beater.
14. Pasta – Using the dough hook, you will be able to knead the pasta dough so that you can save a lot of time. Then, use the pasta roller attachment to complete the job.
15. Cheese Scuffle – The whisk attachment will help you in whisking your eggs and cheese.
Whether you are preparing food for the holidays or you just want to serve delectable stuff for your family and friends, the stand mixer is the perfect tool to whip up tasty treats on the table.